Kansas City Kristal

Friday, January 7, 2011

Catching on, maybe.

Here is the Tupperware cabinet challenge.....  My cabinets don't get too out of control, because everything has a place.  I thought I had a before picture, but I can't find one, but it didn't look very different anyway.  If you'll notice, I have our toaster in the cabinet.  We rarely use it, but I leave it plugged in and just pull it out of the cabinet and toast away and then put it back up when it cools off. 
BEFORE, sort of.




AFTER
Here is a before and after of our dishes cabinet.  This has undergone several versions this week as I have rearranged it to be more purposeful.  This After pic is how it is right now....
Hold the phone, I think my Project Life by Becky Higgins just arrived!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments is FUN! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!