Kansas City Kristal

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Home Management Binder

I am going to TRY to keep this short and sweet. My project list is piling up.  Yours, too?  I found and joined FLYLADY on Jan 11th, so I had a binder started for my "Command Center," but I was using an ugly flimsy binder I had re-purposed and was wanting to get something cute.  I found this at Wal-Mart and it is Made in the USA!  Had to get the cute matching notebook, too!  I might like aqua and green...

I haven't found a good pocket yet, but I have my "supplies" housed in my command center, so this plastic sleeve is working right now for my index tabs.  My husband is so cute, he loves the command center and I lol when he mentions it. 
I finally picked a word for this year, "BELIEVE" and I believe I can keep this command center cleaned up!  (AND ALL of my areas organized!)  This area was originally my worst hot spot because the refrigerator blocks the visual clutter until you are all the way in the kitchen...so I BELIEVE organizing this area and making it our "command center" will help us keep it organized!  I have added a few file folders since I made the command center.  I added a folder for the city we live in with the trash/recycle schedule, proposed changes to our back yard/easement and the city newsletters, visitors info, things we want to do around our city, local restaurants and stores to try, etc.  I also added a TRAVEL folder to catch all the brochures and notes that I've taken about places I'd like to visit.  Also a FARM folder, as Matt and I have been looking at acreage again and are dreaming about moving to the country!  This currently contains the Burgess catalog that came in the mail the other day and my garden log as well as farms we are considering, lists of potential locations, etc.  I BELIEVE 2011 is going to be an awesome year and I've got the Home Management Binder to plan it, track it, organize it, and make all of our dreams come true, right?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments is FUN! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!