Kansas City Kristal

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 20--Photos!

Finally getting around to posting my Day 20 of the 21 Day Organizing Challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons.  I have a scrapbooking basement, so here are some pictures of the photos BEFORE:


BEFORE:  Photo Storage
After some re-arranging and straightening:



AFTER--Photos
 The shelves now look like this:
AFTER: Photos
I am going to have to add some cute paper to the front of the Costco boxes because I hate how that looks!
The final day of the 21 day organizing challenge was our choice.  I surely thought that I already blogged about these final two days, but I can't seem to find any drafts or posts...
I had a couple of options I was considering for the final day.  The Launch Pad, which at the time I didn't know it had a name, but that is being covered this week for the weekly challenge at A Bowl Full Of Lemons!  Then I thought about under my kitchen sink, which was a re-visited project because I got SHAKLEE products and had to get the toxic chemicals out of my home!  I covered that in my Groundhog Day AFTER-AFTER Party....so I am going to pick something FUN!  It wasn't fun while I was doing it, because my plan was flawed.  It all started with a broken shoe rack.  Somehow, I got the idea that I could super-glue it back together and make a fantastic ribbon organizer and hang it from the ceiling in the basement.  Ok, maybe my plan was flawed in several ways....Here is some of my ribbon BEFORE:


Some under the stairs....

Some in boxes in a funky trunk in the basement

Organized, but not all in the same place : (

This is the trunk that had a lot of ribbon in it.  Now it has my tissue paper and gift bags and boxes and was going to be under my ribbon and wrapping paper holder hanging from the ceiling....but....
After MUCH frustration, a pulled muscle, a few tears and not talking very nice to my husband....I gave up on trying to hang the dang thing and just set it up in the laundry room for now.
I kept the red ribbon together on the tension rod under the stairs, just a few feet from this.  I do have plans to hang this later.  I think I have devised a plan that will work!  But for now, this will have to do.
Which means, I DID complete the 21 Day Organizational Challenge!  DID YOU?

3 comments:

  1. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents thanks for sharing.
    grand dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit your blog. It is really useful and easy to understand. Hope everyone gets benefit. Thanks for sharing your Knowledge and experience with us.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    free spins

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is FUN! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!