Kansas City Kristal

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What is your Dream?

OMG, if you are not living in your dream house, you need to call me! I can't believe the number of STEALS that are out there and as houses join the spring market it is going to drive prices down even further. (Interest rates will be increasing, though!) I have found 3+ car garages, 4+ bedrooms, tricked out basements, hearth room kitchens, granite countertops, stainless appliances, jetted tubs, two person walk-in showers, walk-in pantry, walk-in closets, big bedrooms, hardwood floors, wood privacy fence, acreage, main-level living/laundry, new roofs, new heating/cooling, new plumbing, new electrical, new windows, lots of "green" features, new houses never lived in, lovingly restored storybook houses, swanky condos and fabulous farms all for under $1500 a month. Some well under. Of course, if you want to spend more money, those are out there, too. I just can't believe what is available right now for $100-$200k in KS & MO. If you are a first-time buyer or move-up buyer,
NOW IS THE TIME!  What's your dream?
© KristalJacobs.com

1 comment:

  1. The content of your blog is exactly what I need, I like your blog
    I sincerely hope your blog has a rapid increase in traffic density.
    That helps promote your blog and we hope your blog is being updated.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments is FUN! Thanks for taking the time to make my day!